Expert in study
alarm
Ask
Other
Michael Williams

¿Cuál será el porcentaje conjunto de bases púricas? razono la respuesta.me ayudan por favor

answers: 1
Register to add an answer
The time for answering the question is over
392 cents Eeva-Liisa
Answer:

El total de las bases púricas es del 50%, 30% de adenina y 20% de guanina. El total de bases pirimidínicas es del 50%, 20% de citosina y 30% de timina.

Ojala te ayude

106
Eeva-Liisa
For answers need to register.
Contacts
mail@expertinstudy.com
Feedback
Expert in study
About us
For new users
For new experts
Terms and Conditions